Facilitation of NPO and NGO in the region
Apholile NGO/NPO Facilitation
Vitrovian empowers community based organizations (NGO/NPO) and the poor among the rural communities using impact monitoring for project management systems and structures and thus contributing to the sustainability of their project activities.As well as :
- Empowering the community based organizations (NGO/NPO) and the poor among the rural communities to use impact monitoring for project management systems and structures and thus contributing to the sustainability of their project activities
- Empowering NGO’s to further improve their effectiveness, impact and sustainability of the structure efforts by identifying best tools for impact Monitoring and Evaluation and best practices in the area of community health system development and awareness.
- Making social changes more visible in implementing and funding NGO’s thus improving the development policy work procedure.
- Improving public recognition of NGOs/NPOs and their contribution to development
- Enhance the NGOs/NPOs working order, professionalism.
- Enhance their relationship with the Public Health Service Department.
Vitrovian facilitated the donation of 8 Laptops by the project through the CSI program as well as facilitating the donation of a Desktop/printer by the project through the CSI program(Public Enterprise Minister – Malusi Gigaba).